1. Store Return Policy / Return Authorizations)
2. Product Suitability & Purchaser Responsibility
3. Legal Notice
4. Customer Order Agreement
5. Request for Quotation
6. Purchase Orders / Special Orders
7. Shipping Information / Cost Calculation
8. Credit Card Charges & Backorders
All returns must be issued a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). ALL UNAUTHORIZED OR NON-RESTOCKABLE RETURNS WILL BE REFUSED, RETURNED TO CUSTOMER AT CUSTOMERS EXPENSE OR ASSESSED ADDITIONAL PROCESSING FEES AS OUTLINED BELOW.
REQUEST AN RMA NUMBER
Phone: (214) 714-4010 10:00 to 4:30 Central Standard Time
Is is the responsibility of the customer to receive their RMA number within the return policy period, by contacting us either by phone, fax or email. If you haven't received a response by email, you must contact us by phone or fax.
Notice: Due to the nature of Hidden (covert) Cameras
and associated equipment. Where as they may be used only once
and no longer needed. "All Sales Are Final". They
are non returnable and a RMA will NOT be issued. This is an
industry wide policy.
Custom built cameras or surveillance equipment is not
returnable. Warranty only.
AN RMA NUMBER MUST BE REQUESTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF ORDER RECEIPT OR REQUEST WILL BE DENIED.Click here for form
RMA # will be issued for number of items specified at time of issuance only and customer agrees items are as described to customer service representative
PRODUCTS BEING RETURNED MUST BE RECEIVED BY US WITHIN 10 DAYS OF ISSUED RMA.
Within 7 days, we'll be happy to send you a replacement, or refund your money, less only shipping charges and a 25% restocking charge (Covers Box, Packaging Material, Labor, Restocking, Etc). Products and/or orders returned which our staff have determined to be damaged when out of the control of Home Spy and/or is in non-restockable condition, and/or is performing as advertised, will be returned to the customer, at the customers expense.
Unauthorized restockable products and/or orders accepted for return within our return policy will be assessed a 35% processing and restocking fee.
Non-restockable products will be assessed a 70% damaged item processing fee and will be discarded or will be returned to the customer at customers expense.
Packages that have been opened or damaged, whether used or unused, are considered non-returnable, non-restockable and are subject to our non-restockable processing fees as listed above.
**NOTICE** Products returned in bubble, padded envelopes are subject to damage and a 70% per item non-restockable item charge.
Products determined by our staff to be defective will be replaced free of charge for same item only.
*For Health reasons and Company Policy and to protect you, we are unable to accept any returns on Custom built or Special Orders, Books, Videos, DVR cards with software and Surveillance Equipment . SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
**NEXT DAY AIR, SECOND DAY AIR, 3 DAY Express Saver, GROUND RESIDENTIAL** SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE) Home Spy will refund standard shipping charges (from us to you) and parcel postage shipping charges (from you to us) ONLY when due to defect in merchandise. Returns must be complete with parts, accessories, manuals, etc. Products with defects caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, modifications, negligence, failure to read and adhere to operating instructions, repairs or attempts at repairs, lack of proper routine maintenance and other causes beyond the control of Home Spy are not covered in this policy. Batteries and / or damage caused by faulty or leaking batteries or installed backwards are the responsibility of the purchaser.
THE PREPAREDNESS CENTER DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY OF DAMAGE CLAIMS AFTER THREE DAYS OF RECEIPT OF PRODUCTS - OPEN YOUR PACKAGE AND INSPECT UPON RECEIPT.
Carefully repack the item(s) with all instructions and documentation in it's original packaging, be sure to write your Return Merchandise Authorization number on the outside of the package and mail it back, prepaid, FedEx, UPS or insured US Mail. We will refund Ground shipping costs on items that we determine to be defective.
2. Product Suitability & Purchaser Responsibility Home Spy does not warrant that a person can legally purchase, possess or carry any specific items from this online store (including but not limited to self defense chemicals or pepper sprays, stun guns, audio mic's etc.) according to federal, state or local laws. A person placing an order warrants that he or she is an adult of legal age and that the products will be used only in a lawful manner, and / or is under no legal disabilities which would prohibit such person from ordering, owning, possessing or transferring these items under all applicable federal, state and local laws. Having no control over the use of any product once in the buyer's possession, Home Spy assumes no liability associated with their use. Under no circumstances, are we liable for any loss, damage, or expenses of any kind arising out of the use, inability to use, or misuse of these products. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability of a specific item for it's intended purpose. Because local laws, safety standards and regulations vary, Home Spy cannot guarantee that our products meet all applicable requirements in each locality. The purchaser assumes responsibility for compliance with local laws, safety standards, and regulations in those localities in which the products are shipped, sold and used.
3. Legal Notice Your use of this site, placement of an order or submittal of a purchase order, mail order, or special order online or by mail, phone or fax indicates acceptance of all outlined customer service policies, terms and conditions of Home Spy and specifically indicates agreement to be bound by all terms appearing on this site in its entirety. This agreement incorporates all clauses of the Terms of Service, Customer Order Agreement, Policies, Shipping, Warranty & Returns Documents. Should any portion of the agreement or terms be waived or found to be unenforceable, this shall in no way effect the enforceability of the remaining conditions. You agree to be charged a Documentation submission Fee of 25.00 per submission, in the event that we may have to supply supporting documentation regarding your order(s) and / or our Company Policies and Terms of Service to any third parties. In the event that we may have to enforce our Company Policies and Terms of Service you agree to pay any and / or all court, collection and attorney fees. If a credit card chargeback is initiated by you outside of our Company Policies, and Terms of Service agreed upon when placing an order, that does result in a debit to our account, because we did not respond to in the time specified by the credit card company, you authorize us to recharge the correct amount at a later date.
Under no circumstance will Home Spy, it's employees or Subsidiaries be held liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, pricing and product information, customer service policies and terms and conditions at any time. In addition, Home Spy will not be bound to any prices posted in error or responsible for discontinued or unavailable items or typographical or compositional errors. Images appearing on the site may be representational in nature, not to scale or not color accurate, especially as rendered by certain browsers. All prices and specifications shown are subject to change without notice. Images are representative as of their photo session, however manufacturers constantly update and modify their models. We are not responsible for image and or text inaccuracies that do not render a product materially different by altering the basic functionality, value and utility of the product. We reserve the right to refuse service or fulfillment of an order, should circumstances warrant. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, page design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement are the property of Home Spy. The use of any of Home Spy trademark(s) without written consent is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners.
4. Customer Order Agreement: By making a purchase from us in this online store you have acknowledged that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in our companies customer order agreement, return policy, product warranty & suitability and purchaser responsibility agreement. In the event you refuse the delivery of your order(s) or are not present to receive your order(s) or cancel your order after it has left our facility, you authorize Home Spy to charge a handling fee of 20% of the merchandise total and that you accept all responsibility for shipping charges incurred.
** PLEASE NOTE ** All orders are subject to a minimum shipping charge.
** IMPORTANT ** Shipping charges quoted are not exact, some orders may be modified without prior notification after your order confirmation to reflect a decrease or increase in charges for actual shipping and handling fees accessed at time of shipment.
** IMPORTANT ** Be aware prior to authorizing an order that some Shipping & Handling charges may exceed the cost of the product(s) ordered. Dependant on the item(s) amount, value or nature of the items sent, or area of delivery, some orders will be sent with "signature required" or "adult signature required" and will not be left at shipping address. You agree to be responsible to be present for delivery of your order or reshipping, handling and or restocking fees will be charged. You agree to be responsible for charges of additional shipping and handling fees without prior notification as calculated by us, after receipt of your order(s) for extra large, bulky and heavy orders, and orders that require additional packaging time and material. In addition to freight carrier (FedEx$) shipping charges, you will be charged a minimum handling fee of $10.00 per box for large boxes and all express orders
5. Request For Quotation
Your request for quotation should include:
* Your company information
* Item number for each item
* Brief description of the item
* Desired quantity
* Preferred shipping method
* Shipping information
Submit your Request for quotation to: Home Spy
6. Purchase Orders
We accept Purchase Orders from most businesses, schools, organizations and government agencies. For additional questions about government, educational and corporate Purchase Orders, feel free to contact us at email@example.com Your Purchase Order should include:
* Purchase Order number
* Item number for each item
* Brief description of the item
* Desired quantity
* Preferred shipping method
* Billing / shipping information
* Credit references such as bank information or business contacts
Home Spy1239 CR 2275Mineola, TX 75773
WE SHIP BY Federal Express.
We ship according to FedEx shipping schedule. Please find the FedEx Holiday shipping schedule at the following link and adjust your schedule accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping charges for FedEx Ground Service in the U.S. are quoted on a 9.95 per package flat rate basis (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Extra large/heavy boxes will be charged an additional fee without prior notification. This modified amount will be shown in the second email to you with your tracking number.
Shipping costs (excluding Flat Rate Fees) are calculated using your zip code, the weight and size of the item(s) and the FedEx rate tables. The best way to get an estimated shipping cost for your order is to call our office.
** IMPORTANT ** Some shipping charges quoted are not exact, some orders will be modified without prior notification after your order confirmation to reflect a decrease or increase in charges for actual shipping and handling fees accessed at time of shipment.
WE SHIP VIA FedEx.
*WE SHIP TO OVERSEAS , P.O. BOXES , APO & FPO ADDRESSES once a week.
** PLEASE NOTE ** : All orders are subject to a minimum shipping charge.
Dependent on the item's amount and or the value or nature of the items sent, some orders will be sent with "signature required" or "adult signature required" and will not be left at shipping address. You agree to be responsible to be present for delivery of your order or reshipping, handling and or restocking fees will be charged.
The following information pertains to all shipments within the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii.
In Transit Shipping Time
Please Note: FedEx Ground Service shipping time from our Texas facility to each coast is about 4 to 7 business days. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.
Next Day Air Orders received prior to 12 pm CST (Central Standard Time) Monday through Friday, will leave our order fulfillment center the business day ordered. PLEASE NOTE: Weekends & Holidays not counted in shipping time. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.
2nd Day Air Orders received prior to 12 pm CST (Central Standard Time) Monday through Friday, will leave by the the business day ordered. PLEASE NOTE: Weekends & Holidays not counted in shipping time. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.
3 Express Saver Orders received prior to 12 pm CST (Central Standard Time) Monday through Friday, will leave our order fulfillment center the business day ordered. PLEASE NOTE: Weekends & Holidays not counted in shipping time. Please adjust your schedule accordingly.
Ground Service (FedEx) Orders are typically processed and shipped from our warehouse within 3 business days of receiving your order.
Please be sure you enter your correct email address on the order form. You will be emailed the FedEx tracking number(s) for your order.
Mistakes happen. We strive to have all orders processed fully and correctly. On occasion a problem can occur. It is important that you immediately notify us of any problems with your order. Please do so within 3 days. Remember, sometimes an order is sent in several boxes, you should have received an email with the tracking number for each box. Track each package to ensure one isn't delayed in transit or left at a neighbors. When notifying us of a problem, please provide your order number, a list of the quantity and items you received, a list of the quantity and items shown on the packing list, and a description of the problem.
All payments must be in US funds. Personal checks will not be accepted. Canadian customers are required to pay any applicable duties, Import Taxes, and customs charges. Orders will be shipped by Federal Express from our warehouse located in Texas.
International Orders: We ship to most non-embargoed countries of the world. Customers are advised to be certain of your import regulations and restrictions when ordering our products. Due to the nature of some of our products, we cannot export every item on our web site. See the applicable restrictions.
Customs Duties, Import Licenses, Taxes:
You are responsible for Import Licenses, Customs assessed import duties, all local taxes, and in-country delivery fees (if any). We assume no responsibility for these additional charges. Packages seized by Customs for failure to follow local import regulations are ineligible for credit or refund.
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL LEGALLY RESTRICTED ARTICLES
We CANNOT SHIP or export under any circumstances Hazardous Materials and / or legally restricted articles. Orders for these items are refused or canceled if received. A credit for cash payments will be issued as needed. You are fully responsible for complying with all of your local import regulations. We are required to observe and follow all U.S. Export Regulations and Laws.
Payment for International Orders
All payments must be in US funds. Personal checks will not be accepted. PAYMENT IN FULL is required for all orders. US dollars only by international money order, bank check payable in the USA or wire transfer. Foreign checks are not accepted, unless they are bank checks payable at a bank in the USA.
Make check payable to: Home Spy
Bank: Bank Of America
Please contact customer service at 214-749-4010
International Order Instructions:
A. All international order requests must be faxed to our corporate office at: 214-446-6903 (do not order online)
B. Upon receiving your fax we will calculate the shipping charges and email you the total cost of products, shipping and estimated time of delivery.
C. Order request must contain the following information:
D. Contact information
E. Telephone numbers for shipping company
F. Email address for us to contact you
G. Shipping address
H. Product item numbers or description
I. Item Quantity
J. Desired time of delivery
Sales tax will be added to all orders made within the state of Texas.
8. Credit card charges, Backorders
If an ordered item is not included in your package: We only charge you for products (not Backordered items) that are currently in stock and shipped. We do not automatically ship backorders. Please call at a later date to verify if the item is in stock before ordering again.
9. Privacy & Security Policy Home Spy is part of the secure on-line Cart32 Shopping network. Cart32! is TRUSTe-certified, which means that your information will not end up in the wrong hands. As a part of the Cart32 Shopping programming, visitors to our site are sent cookies, which help in the processing of orders. This information is secured and Home Spy does not sell or distribute our customer mailing list.
Business Address: Home Spy 1239 CR 2275Mineola, TX 75773
1239 CR 2275Mineola, TX 75773